Accredited Onsite Training
ON OUR PROFESSIONAL COURSES
We will deliver onsite training for groups of 8 or more students
All of our nationally accredited courses can be delivered onsite at discounted prices. This allows the training to be delivered at a time and place that best suits your needs.
Because the training is being delivered to just your students we can contextualise the training to use industry specific scenarios to make the training more interesting and relevant.
All training is delivered by Fully Accredited First Aid Trainers who are also registered nurses
Courses we offer
- HLTAID001 Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation
- CPR Refresher
- HLTAID003 Provide first aid
- First Aid Refresher
- HLTAID004 Provide an emergency first aid response in an education and care setting
- HLTAID006 Provide advanced first aid
- HLTAID007 Provide advanced resuscitation
- Asthma Management 22282VIC
- Anaphylaxis Management & EpiPen Training 22300VIC
How to book
- Contact us letting us know when and where you would like the training to be delivered.
- We will confirm trainer availability for that date.
- We will ask you to send us student details so that we can enrol them online for you and send them a booking confirmation which will include all details of the training.
- If an online component is to be attended we will also dispatch it from this end.
- We are USI exempt so that is one less thing for you to worry about.
Delivering the training
- Our Trainers will arrive 30 minutes prior to the training .
- We bring all equipment required for the training.
- Participants are encouraged to wear comfortable clothing as they will be participating in some floor activities.
- We deliver a fun, interactive hands on training.
- Everyone goes home happy!
- The coordinator will receive a copy of the SIGN IN sheet.
- All certificates will be emailed to the coordinator and a copy sent to the students if requested.
- Hard copy wallet sized cards will be issued for each learner.
- Renewal reminders will be sent when certificates are close to expiry.
- Training is delivered at a venue that suits you.
- You choose the date and time
- All training is delivered by Fully Accredited First Aid Trainers who are also registered nurses
- FREE First Aid book
- FREE Emergency response poster
- First Aid products available for purchase
- Certificates will be emailed to participants
- Hard copy wallet sized certificate also issued
- Renewal reminders sent when your certificate is close to expiring
- Backed by a national Registered Training Organisation HEALTHCORP 91222
- Small classes and personal attention allows you to pass with confidence
- Our state of the art training Manikins and Defibrillators allow for easier learning
- Focus is on providing a hands on approach to maximise learning
- We take the fear and confusion out of first aid by teaching in a fun and friendly manner.
Important note: In order to issue an accredited certificate CPR must be performed on the floor with no exemptions.
Receive First Aid Updates
Like us on Facebook to receive regular first aid updates and to read reviews on our training.