ON OUR PROFESSIONAL COURSES
Our most popular parents class
This 2. 5 hr course is delivered by qualified first aid trainers who are also registered nurses and parents.
The training is delivered to parents, grandparents , carers and mothers groups in their own home so that they can become equipped with the vital knowledge and skills to be able to respond confidently in the event that their child requires emergency first aid.
EACH CLASS IS TAILORED TO YOUR DIRECT INTERESTS AND CONCERNS.
We come to your home for groups of 6-22 at a cost of $75pp or a min spend of $450.
Who is this training suitable for?
This is the perfect course for,
- Expecting parents
- Mothers groups
It is also the perfect gift as a baby shower
How to organise your class
- Speak with your family, friends and mothers groups to see who is interested in joining you for the training.
- Once you have a group of 6-22 interested we are ready to organise a date.
- Decide if you would like a week day or a weekend and what time of day would suit you best.
- Contact us and we will confirm availability.
- Once we have agreed on a date and time we will gather more booking information and we are all locked in.
- We will contact you 48hrs prior to the training to confirm your numbers.
What we cover
In each class we cover:
- CPR for infants and adults,
- Asthma & Anaphylaxis
- Head Injuries
- Bites & Stings
- ...and much more.
At the end of each class we are happy to answer individual questions or discuss topics for parents first aid course that you are concerned about.
On the day
- We bring everything needed for the training
- A regular sized lounge room is plenty of space
- Babies under 12 months are welcome to be present
- Our trainers are all police checked and certified to work with children
- No need to take notes as everyone gets a FREE first aid book and emergency response poster to take home.
The only thing we ask you to provide is a parking spot on the day as our trainers carry a LOT of equipment