ON OUR PROFESSIONAL COURSES
HLTAID001 Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation
This CPR training, provides the skills and knowledge required to perform CPR in line with the Australian Resuscitation Council (ARC) Guidelines. CPR skills should be updated annually and is recommended to all workers who may be required to provide CPR, in a range of situations, including community and workplace settings.
This CPR course provides appropriate training for staff who may require CPR training as recommended by the Australian Resuscitation Council (ARC) Guidelines. The comprehensive cpr and first aid courses includes practical training plus face-to-face training.
Course cost is $75pp. Group discounts apply for onsite training
On completion of this training students will:
- Be confident in recognising an emergency situation
- Demonstrate competence and understanding of the Primary Survey (DRSABCD)
- Be confident in performing CPR with 1 or 2 First Aiders
- Know how to safely use an Automatic External Defibrillator (AED)
In each course we will cover:
- Recognising an emergency situation
- Identifying & minimize immediate hazards
- Seeking assistance from emergency response services
- DRSABCD Action Plan
- Care of an unconscious casualty
- Performing CPR in line with current ARC guidelines
- Infection Control
- Safe use of an Automatic External Defibrillator (AED)
- How to provide an accurate verbal report of the incident
Progressive practical assessments throughout the course and a short multiple choice quiz on completion
Statement of Attainment in HLTAID001 Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation which is the Nationally Accredited Industry Standard for Providing CPR Training.