ON OUR PROFESSIONAL COURSES
We will deliver onsite training for groups of 8 or more students
All of our nationally accredited courses can be delivered onsite at discounted prices. This allows the training to be delivered at a time and place that best suits your needs.
Because the training is being delivered to just your students we can contextualise the training to use industry specific scenarios and make the first aid online classes more interesting and relevant.
Courses we offer
- HLTAID009 Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation & CPR Refresher
- HLTAID0011 Provide first aid & First Aid Refresher
- HLTAID012 Provide First Aid in an education and care setting
- HLTAID014 Provide advanced first aid
- HLTAID015 Provide advanced resuscitation and oxygen therapy
- Asthma Management 22556VIC
- Anaphylaxis Management & EpiPen Training 22300VIC
- Defibrillator Training
How to book
- Contact us letting us know when and where you would like the training to be delivered.
- We will confirm trainer availability for that date.
- We will ask you to send us student details so that we can enrol them online for you and send them a booking confirmation which will include all details of the training.
- If an online component is to be attended we will also dispatch it from this end.
- We are USI exempt so that is one less thing for you to worry about.
Delivering the training
- Our Trainers will arrive 30 minutes prior to the training .
- We bring all equipment required for the training.
- Participants are encouraged to wear comfortable clothing as they will be participating in some floor activities for basic first aid courses.
- We deliver a fun, interactive hands on training.
- Everyone goes home happy!
- The coordinator will receive a copy of the SIGN IN sheet.
- All certificates will be emailed to the coordinator and a copy sent to the students if requested.
- Hard copy wallet sized cards will be issued for each learner.
- Renewal reminders will be sent when certificates are close to expiry.